- Enjoy being a part of a team?
- Have an eye for detail?
- Thrive in making things happen?
- Love serving people?
If so, this is the perfect job for you!
- Part-time and in office (Palatine).
- The exact hours for this job have some flexibility and we can discuss what will work best.
Responsibilities We'll Trust You With
Your primary role will be helping Eric serve our clients by making sure, and then double checking, that nothing slips through the cracks. This will be accomplished through a variety of responsibilities including:
- Managing inbound client emails and assigning the related tasks to the appropriate team member.
- Drafting outbound emails so Eric can quickly review and hit send.
- Managing our office calendar and scheduling client meetings and phone calls.
- Monitoring and prioritizing open issues and moving them forward when they get stuck. This includes gently nudging clients (and directly telling Eric) to get things done.
- Maintain organized and detailed files.
- Help coordinate various tasks around the office including scheduling maintenance, repairs, etc.
- Draft internal meeting agendas for our team.
- Prioritize and track internal projects and deadlines.
- Manage events - client appreciation, education / workshops, and fun office outings.
These responsibilities are to be completed according to our internal core values:
We love our clients and will be known by that love. We do a lot for our clients, but if we don't have love, then we are nothing.
Decisions and resources have been placed in our care and clients trust us to act in their long-term interest based on how well we know them, the information available, our expertise, and our experience.
We are in the details business, and we will excel at providing timely, correct, and useful information to clients that are paying for premium professional services.
Each of our clients is unique and has their own "why". Our role is to find out what that is while encouraging them to pursue it with contentment and generosity. We will also seek out the best possible solutions to the questions they ask and the challenges they face.
Clear, consistent, and correct communication increases our clients' trust and allows them to focus on what matters most.
We are looking for someone to be a trusted partner, able to help Eric get the most important things completed. This would be someone who can anticipate issues, figure out the next best thing to do, and accomplishing things in a timely manner.
- $35 per hour
- 401(k) with 6% match and profit sharing
Our mission is to help people pursue contentment and generosity through purposeful wealth management.
We believe that money is a tool. You can use money to Live today, Give it away, Grow it for the future or Owe it to pay off debt. Imbedded in this belief is an understanding that each of us is to be a steward of what we have been entrusted with. Our aim is to help our clients be good stewards by providing them with wise counsel and exceptional service.
We are looking for someone who wholeheartedly agrees with this mission and will do their best each day to help us in that endeavor.
Our Hiring Process
As a small and growing business, we can only afford to hire the best. If you think this job could be for you, please click the link at the top of this page to submit a resume.
- After receiving your resume, we will email you to schedule a brief phone interview.
- If we believe you could be a good fit after the phone interview, we will have you complete 1-2 personality assessments along with a small written work sample.
- The next step would be a formal in-office interview with Guillaume & Freckman's owners, Eric Freckman and Michael McKevitt, followed by lunch.
- If hired, we would start a 60-day trial period to confirm you are the correct fit.
Ultimately, this process is designed so that once hired, our team and client's all remark, "Where did you find this person? They are amazing!"
*Due to the financial nature of our work, you will be required to be fingerprinted and pass a thorough criminal background and credit check.